River Street, Truro, Cornwall. Around 1905
A view down River Street showing the Truro Savings Bank and the Baptist Chapel, which in 1919 became the Museum of the Royal Institution of Cornwall. The two spires which can be seen further along the street belong to the Congregational chapel, later used as offices for the Truro Rural District Council. Photographer: Arthur Philp.