Skip to main content

Coach Gallery

Available as Prints and Gift Items

Choose from 7 pictures in our Coach collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.


Miss Treseders caravan, Cornwall. 1920s
Miss Treseders caravan, Cornwall. 1920s
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Women on a caravan, Cornwall. Around 1920s
Women on a caravan, Cornwall. Around 1920s
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Twinning Groups, St Austell, Cornwall. July 1991
Twinning Groups, St Austell, Cornwall. July 1991
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Goonvrea, Perranarworthal, Cornwall. December 1924
Goonvrea, Perranarworthal, Cornwall. December 1924
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Carclew House, Mylor, Cornwall. 15th March 1912
Carclew House, Mylor, Cornwall. 15th March 1912
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Lemon Bridge, Lemon Quay, Truro, Cornwall. Late 1926
Lemon Bridge, Lemon Quay, Truro, Cornwall. Late 1926
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Boscawen Street view from west end looking east, Truro, Cornwall. Pre 1891
Boscawen Street view from west end looking east, Truro, Cornwall. Pre 1891
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Goonvrea, Perranarworthal, Cornwall. December 1924 Featured Print

Goonvrea, Perranarworthal, Cornwall. December 1924

A general view of Goonvrea from a distance with Cliff House below. In 1980, Rex Barratt writes in his book, Stately Homes in and Around Truro, "Goonvrea, probably built by the Fox family of Falmouth and later owned and occupied by Sir Frederick Martin Williams, M.P. for Truro (1865-1878), who was a director of the Perran Iron Foundry and the first Provincial Grand Master of Mark Masons of Cornwall. Later owners were J.P. Paull, and W.E. Harris, who was there in 1939. During the last war it was utilised by U.S. troops and is now a well-known hotel". The hotel was owned by Tony and Joyce Webb and is reported to have been devastated by fire in 1982. By the early 1990s new build houses were erected on the site. The stable block remained standing and has since been converted into houses. Photographer: Arthur William Jordan

© From the collection of the RIC