Collapsed Ceiling Gallery
Available as Prints and Gift Items
Choose from 1 pictures in our Collapsed Ceiling collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.
Monmouth Hotel Fire, Lostwithiel, Cornwall. October 1990
Extensive damage was done to the bar and lounge area of the Monmouth Hotel, situated in Parade Square. One pub worker, Miles McQuillen fled from the roof of the building using knotted sheets and then went back to rescue his dog when he found a ladder. Seven fire appliances from Lostwithiel, Fowey and Bodmin fought the blaze, thought to have been started by an electrical fault. Three years of renovation had only just been completed by landlord Chris Barbas. Photographer: Jonathan Barker
© RIC, photographer Jonathan Barker