Skip to main content

Kenwyn Gallery

Available as Prints and Gift Items

Choose from 8 pictures in our Kenwyn collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.


Calenick, Kea, Cornwall. Early 1900s
Calenick, Kea, Cornwall. Early 1900s
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
One-up, one-down whitewashed cottage at Todpool, Chacewater, Cornwall. 1973
One-up, one-down whitewashed cottage at Todpool, Chacewater, Cornwall. 1973
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Causilgey Farm House, Tregavethan, Kea, Cornwall. Early 1900s
Causilgey Farm House, Tregavethan, Kea, Cornwall. Early 1900s
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Town hall fire, Truro, Cornwall. November 1914
Town hall fire, Truro, Cornwall. November 1914
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Waterfall Gardens, Truro, Cornwall. Before 1902
Waterfall Gardens, Truro, Cornwall. Before 1902
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
River Widening, Lostwithiel, Cornwall. September 1992
River Widening, Lostwithiel, Cornwall. September 1992
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Lemon Street, Truro, Cornwall. Around 1890s
Lemon Street, Truro, Cornwall. Around 1890s
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Houses on Trevone Road, Trevone Bay, Padstow, Cornwall. Probably early 1900s
Houses on Trevone Road, Trevone Bay, Padstow, Cornwall. Probably early 1900s
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Causilgey Farm House, Tregavethan, Kea, Cornwall. Early 1900s Featured Print

Causilgey Farm House, Tregavethan, Kea, Cornwall. Early 1900s

A view of the exterior of Causilgey, in the Manor of Tregavethan, known later as Causilgey Manor. Confusingly, the house has also been referred to as Tregavethan Manor House in 1911 Census data. Described in 1870 as having been newly built, it was designed by G. Devey. The house was built using killas rubble with granite quoins, sills, jambstones, mullions, lintels and arch stones, possibly incorporating some re-used dressed stone from the original Tregavethan Manor. Tregavethan was used as a Women's Land Army training centre during the First World War. Photographer: Arthur William Jordan

© From the collection of the RIC