Ye Old Lugger, Fowey, Cornwall. 1914
A view of The Old Lugger with the Truro, St Austell and Fowey coach outside. A similar image to FOWih.2 and 3. The sign states that the pub was established in 1633 and the proprietor was Robert Varco. A second, lower sign, states that Burton Ales were always on drought and that they were the sole agent for Anglo-Bavarian ales and stout. Families were supplied with small casks and bottles of ale or stout. Photographer: Herbert Hughes.
© From the collection of the RIC