Skip to main content

Mill Gallery

Available as Prints and Gift Items

Choose from 9 pictures in our Mill collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.


Building the HTP warehouse on Malpas Road, Truro, Cornwall. Around 1911
Building the HTP warehouse on Malpas Road, Truro, Cornwall. Around 1911
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Amalbrea tin stream works, Towednack, Cornwall. 1920s
Amalbrea tin stream works, Towednack, Cornwall. 1920s
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Scawswater Mill, Idless, Cornwall. Around 1914-1918
Scawswater Mill, Idless, Cornwall. Around 1914-1918
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Scawswater Mill, Idless, Cornwall. Early 1900s
Scawswater Mill, Idless, Cornwall. Early 1900s
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Carclew bridge, Perranarworthal, Cornwall. Early 1900s
Carclew bridge, Perranarworthal, Cornwall. Early 1900s
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
South Condurrow Mine, Camborne, Cornwall. Early 1900s
South Condurrow Mine, Camborne, Cornwall. Early 1900s
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Lawrys Mill, Carnanton Woods, St Mawgan in Pydar, Cornwall. Early 1900s
Lawrys Mill, Carnanton Woods, St Mawgan in Pydar, Cornwall. Early 1900s
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Wheal Grenville Mine, Camborne, Cornwall. 1911
Wheal Grenville Mine, Camborne, Cornwall. 1911
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
South Condurrow Mine, Camborne, Cornwall. Around 1908
South Condurrow Mine, Camborne, Cornwall. Around 1908
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Building the HTP warehouse on Malpas Road, Truro, Cornwall. Around 1911 Featured Print

Building the HTP warehouse on Malpas Road, Truro, Cornwall. Around 1911

Warehouse being built for HTP (Hosken, Trevithick and Polkinhorn), who were agricultural and grain merchants. View of the frame of the building with scaffolding and gangs of workers, including possibly a supervisor wearing a bowler hat in the centre of the photograph. Some workers are standing precariously on the top girder and many are holding the tools of their trade. The architect was Alfred J. Cornelius and the warehouse was completed in 1911. The building was later converted into 9 apartments as part of the Poltisco Wharf development. Photographer: Arthur William Jordan

© From the collection of the RIC