Skip to main content

Residential Gallery

Available as Prints and Gift Items

Choose from 7 pictures in our Residential collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.


Vivian Terrace, Falmouth Road, Truro, Cornwall. Probably early 20th century
Vivian Terrace, Falmouth Road, Truro, Cornwall. Probably early 20th century
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Colchester Villas, Falmouth Road, Truro, Cornwall. Around 1917 / 1918
Colchester Villas, Falmouth Road, Truro, Cornwall. Around 1917 / 1918
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Houses downhill from the White Hart Inn, Ludgvan, Cornwall. 1983
Houses downhill from the White Hart Inn, Ludgvan, Cornwall. 1983
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Rosewin Row, Truro, Cornwall. 1927
Rosewin Row, Truro, Cornwall. 1927
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Penhale Caravan Park, Fowey, Cornwall. January 1990
Penhale Caravan Park, Fowey, Cornwall. January 1990
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Colchester Villas, Falmouth Road, Truro, Cornwall. 1897
Colchester Villas, Falmouth Road, Truro, Cornwall. 1897
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
North Street, Lostwithiel, Cornwall. 1966
North Street, Lostwithiel, Cornwall. 1966
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Vivian Terrace, Falmouth Road, Truro, Cornwall. Probably early 20th century Featured Print

Vivian Terrace, Falmouth Road, Truro, Cornwall. Probably early 20th century

A view of Vivian Terrace looking towards the Lander Monument in Lemon Street. There is a man on a bicycle riding in the road and a horse-drawn milk cart with churns is waiting outside one house. Built in the early to mid 19th century, the grade II listed buildings in the terrace are now known as 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19 and 21 Falmouth Road. The Lander monument was designed by the architect Philip Sambell in 1835 to commemorate the discoveries of the Lander brothers, Richard and John, whose discoveries included the source of River Niger. The statue of Richard was added in 1852 by the sculptor, Neville Northy Burnard. Photographer: Arthur William Jordan

© From the collection of the RIC