St Constantine chapel remains, St Merryn, Cornwall. 1906
A view of the ruins of the shale and slate stone medieval St Constantine chapel with two men standing to the side. The chapel is Grade II listed, and was excavated from a large grass covered sand dune which still surrounds it. It is orientated east-west and consisted of a tower at the west end, nave, chancel and south aisle. The men are possibly the photographers R. Arthur Thomas and John Charles Burrow. Photographer: Herbert Hughes.
© From the collection of the RIC