Skip to main content

Home > Images Dated > 2018 > April > 7 Apr 2018

Images Dated 7th April 2018

Choose a picture from our collection for your Wall Art and Photo Gifts

21 Items

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: Victoria Place and St Nicholas Street from Victoria Square, Truro, Cornwall. 22nd June 1911

Victoria Place and St Nicholas Street from Victoria Square, Truro, Cornwall. 22nd June 1911
The shops are decorated for the coronation of George V and Queen Mary on 22nd June 1911. From left to right: Rickards Temperance Hotel and Refreshment Rooms

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: St Nicholas Street and Victoria Square, Truro, Cornwall. 1960

St Nicholas Street and Victoria Square, Truro, Cornwall. 1960
View showing Mallett & Son Ltd, County Stores, Halfords and part of the Victoria Inn. A young woman wearing full skirt and bolero fashion of the time can be seen walking underneath the Rentaset sign

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: Olivers boot and shoe shop, 25 St Nicholas Street, Truro, Cornwall. Early 1900s

Olivers boot and shoe shop, 25 St Nicholas Street, Truro, Cornwall. Early 1900s
Front view of the ground floor and first floor window, taken from Victoria Square. Part of Hepworths mens outfitters can be seen next door. Photographer: Arthur William Jordan

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: Fore Street, Tregony, Cornwall. 1957

Fore Street, Tregony, Cornwall. 1957
Looking north eastward from the clock tower along Fore Street. On the left of the picture is the clock tower that was built in 1833

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: St Nicholas Street, Truro, Cornwall. 1960

St Nicholas Street, Truro, Cornwall. 1960
View of St Nicholas Street showing County Stores and Halfords. Photographer: Charles Woolf

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: Garras Wharf and Harveys Timber Yard with timber raft on the Truro River, Truro, Cornwall

Garras Wharf and Harveys Timber Yard with timber raft on the Truro River, Truro, Cornwall. After 1910
The Cathedral towers and Gas Works chimney can be seen in the background. This dates the photograph after 1910 as the Cathedral has been completed. Harvey & Company Ltd. were timber importers

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: Harveys Timber Yard taken from the Malpas Road side of the Truro River, Truro, Cornwall. Early 1900s

Harveys Timber Yard taken from the Malpas Road side of the Truro River, Truro, Cornwall. Early 1900s
The gasometer and the back of the houses in St Aubyns Road can be seen in the background. Harvey & Company Ltd. were timber importers. Photographer: Arthur William Jordan

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: Coast south of Penally Point, St Juliot, near Boscastle, Cornwall. 1902

Coast south of Penally Point, St Juliot, near Boscastle, Cornwall. 1902
Willapark Lookout can be seen towards the top right hand side of the photograph. The lookout was built in the early 1800s as a summer house by the local landowner Thomas Rickard Avery

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: View over the Camel Estuary at high tide, St Issey, Cornwall. Early 1900s

View over the Camel Estuary at high tide, St Issey, Cornwall. Early 1900s
Photographer: Unknown

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: St Juliot Vicarage, St Juliot, near Boscastle, Cornwall. 1971

St Juliot Vicarage, St Juliot, near Boscastle, Cornwall. 1971
The Old Rectory from the rear. The Grade II listed building was built around 1847. Emma Gifford (later Hardy) moved to St Juliot Rectory in 1868 to join her sister Helen Catherine

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: St Juliot Rectory, St Juliot, near Boscastle, Cornwall. 1971

St Juliot Rectory, St Juliot, near Boscastle, Cornwall. 1971
Side view of the Grade II listed Old Rectory, built around 1847. Emma Gifford (later Hardy) moved to St Juliot Rectory in 1868 to join her sister Helen Catherine, wife of Reverend Caddell Holder

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: Pentargon waterfall and bay, St Juliot, near Boscastle, Cornwall. 1902

Pentargon waterfall and bay, St Juliot, near Boscastle, Cornwall. 1902
Photographer: Herbert Hughes

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: Fore Street, Tregony, Cornwall. 1973

Fore Street, Tregony, Cornwall. 1973
Looking north eastward from the clock tower along Fore Street. On the left of the picture is the clock tower that was built in 1833

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: Tregony Bridge, Tregony, Cornwall. 1975

Tregony Bridge, Tregony, Cornwall. 1975
A view looking up the River Fal with the Tregony Bridge in the left middle ground. On the right is Tregony Hill leading up to the centre of the village

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: The Town Arms, Fore Street, Tregony, Cornwall. 1973

The Town Arms, Fore Street, Tregony, Cornwall. 1973
A close up view of the public house sign on the front of the Town Arms in Fore Street, Tregony. Photographer: Charles Woolf

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: Alms Houses, Tregony Hill, Tregony, Cornwall. 1967

Alms Houses, Tregony Hill, Tregony, Cornwall. 1967
A good front view of the Alms Houses. The Alms Houses were erected by Hugh Boscawen in 1696. They were again restored in 1895 to plans by Silvanus Trevail. Photographer: Charles Woolf

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: Harveys Timber Yard and timber raft on the Truro River, Truro, Cornwall. After 1910

Harveys Timber Yard and timber raft on the Truro River, Truro, Cornwall. After 1910
The Cathedral towers and Gas Works chimney can be seen in the background. This dates the photograph after 1910 as the Cathedral has been completed. Harvey & Company Ltd. were timber importers

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: St Nicholas Street looking towards Boscawen Street, Truro, Cornwall. Late 1800s

St Nicholas Street looking towards Boscawen Street, Truro, Cornwall. Late 1800s
View of the south side of St Nicholas Street showing Mallet and Son Furnishing and Agricultural, Ironmongers, Iron Merchants and Cycle Agents. Photographer: Arthur Philp

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: Tregony Hill, Tregony, Cornwall. 1973

Tregony Hill, Tregony, Cornwall. 1973
A view looking down Tregony Hill with Alms Houses on the left. The Alms Houses were erected by Hugh Boscawen in 1696. They were again restored in 1895 to plans by Silvanus Trevail

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: Olivers boot and shoe shop, 25 St Nicholas Street, Truro, Cornwall. Early 1900s

Olivers boot and shoe shop, 25 St Nicholas Street, Truro, Cornwall. Early 1900s
Front view of the ground floor only, taken from Victoria Square. Part of Hepworths mens outfitters can be seen next door. Photographer: Arthur William Jordan

Background imageImages Dated 7th April 2018: Fore Street, Tregony, Cornwall. 1973

Fore Street, Tregony, Cornwall. 1973
A view of Fore Street, Tregony, looking westward with the Town Arms Public House in the centre of the photograph. Photographer: Charles Woolf


All Professionally Made to Order for Quick Shipping