Skip to main content
[email protected]
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004
Home > Images Dated > 2018 > November

Images Dated 2018 November

Available as Framed Photos, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 69 pictures in our Images Dated 2018 November collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Photos, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


Coombe, Cowlands Creek, Kea, Cornwall. Between 1908 and 1924 Featured November Print

Coombe, Cowlands Creek, Kea, Cornwall. Between 1908 and 1924

A view of the Reading Room and cottages at Coombe, on Cowlands Creek. A lady looks out from the front door of Holly Cottage. The Reading Room, the timber building with a corrugated galvanised steel roof, was built in 1908 and looks recently constructed. The newspapers for the Reading Room were provided by Miss Daubuz of Killiow Estate. The two thatched cottages to the left of Holly Cottage, Moor Close and Bunny Thatch, were demolished between the First and Second World Wars. The photograph was taken before construction of the road in 1924. Photographer: Arthur William Jordan

© From the collection of the RIC

The Yew Walk at Goonvrea House, Perranarworthal, Cornwall. December 1924 Featured November Print

The Yew Walk at Goonvrea House, Perranarworthal, Cornwall. December 1924

A view of the Yew Walk from the summer house at Goonvrea House. In 1980, Rex Barratt writes in his book, Stately Homes in and Around Truro, "Goonvrea, probably built by the Fox family of Falmouth and later owned and occupied by Sir Frederick Martin Williams, M.P. for Truro (1865-1878), who was a director of the Perran Iron Foundry and the first Provincial Grand Master of Mark Masons of Cornwall. Later owners were J.P. Paull, and W.E. Harris, who was there in 1939. During the last war it was utilised by U.S. troops and is now a well-known hotel". The hotel was owned by Tony and Joyce Webb and is reported to have been devastated by fire in 1982. By the early 1990s new build houses were erected on the site. The stable block remained standing and has since been converted into houses. Photographer: Arthur William Jordan

© From the collection of the RIC