Skip to main content
[email protected]
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004
Home > Places

Places Gallery

Available as Framed Prints, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 2,501 pictures in our Places collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Prints, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


Categories
Agriculture
Archaeology
Fine Art
First World War
Mining
Museum Objects
People
Places
> Bodmin
> Boscastle
> Breage
> Bude
> Cadgwith
> Calenick
> Camborne
> Chacewater
> Constantine
> Coverack
> Crowan
> Cubert
> Falmouth
> Feock
> Flushing
> Fowey
> Gerrans
> Gorran Haven
> Grampound
> Gunwalloe
> Gwennap
> Gwennap Pit
> Gwinear
> Helford
> Helston
> Idless
> Illogan
> Isles of Scilly
> Kea
> Kenwyn
> Kynance
> Ladock
> Landewednack
> Lanlivery
> Lanteglos by Fowey
> Launceston
> Lelant
> Liskeard
> Little Petherick
> Looe
> Lostwithiel
> Luxulyan
> Maker
> Malpas
> Mawgan in Meneage
> Mawnan
> Mevagissey
> Morvah
> Morval
> Morwenstow
> Mousehole
> Mullion
> Mylor
> Newlyn
> Newquay
> Padstow
> Penryn
> Penzance
> Perranarworthal
> Perranporth
> Perranzabuloe
> Philleigh
> Polperro
> Port Gaverne
> Port Isaac
> Port Quin
> Porthallow
> Porthgwarra
> Porthoustock
> Porthtowan
> Portloe
> Portreath
> Poundstock
> Probus
> Rame
> Redruth
> Restormel
> Roche
> Ruan Lanihorne
> Ruan Minor
> Sennen
> Sithney
> St Agnes
> St Austell
> St Buryan
> St Clement
> St Clether
> St Columb Major
> St Columb Minor
> St Eval
> St Hilary
> St Ives
> St Juliot
> St Just in Penwith
> St Keverne
> St Kew
> St Levan
> St Mawes
> St Mawgan in Pydar
> St Merryn
> St Michael Penkivel
> St Michael's Mount
> St Minver
> St Newlyn East
> St Stephen in Brannel
> St Stephens by Saltash
> St Teath
> St Tudy
> St Veep
> Tintagel
> Tregony
> Tresillian
> Trevalga
> Truro
> Tywardreath
> Veryan
> Wadebridge
> Wendron
> Zennor
Railways
Royal Institution of Cornwall
Second World War
Ships
Sports
Transport
Images Dated
The beach, Perranporth, Perranzabuloe, Cornwall. Around 1920s Featured Places Print

The beach, Perranporth, Perranzabuloe, Cornwall. Around 1920s

Four surfers with boards on the beach. Photographer: Arthur William Jordan

© From the collection of the RIC

Cornish

Vivian Terrace, Falmouth Road, Truro, Cornwall. Probably early 20th century Featured Places Print

Vivian Terrace, Falmouth Road, Truro, Cornwall. Probably early 20th century

A view of Vivian Terrace looking towards the Lander Monument in Lemon Street. There is a man on a bicycle riding in the road and a horse-drawn milk cart with churns is waiting outside one house. Built in the early to mid 19th century, the grade II listed buildings in the terrace are now known as 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19 and 21 Falmouth Road. The Lander monument was designed by the architect Philip Sambell in 1835 to commemorate the discoveries of the Lander brothers, Richard and John, whose discoveries included the source of River Niger. The statue of Richard was added in 1852 by the sculptor, Neville Northy Burnard. Photographer: Arthur William Jordan

© From the collection of the RIC

A close up view of Goonvrea House, Perranarworthal, Cornwall. December 1924 Featured Places Print

A close up view of Goonvrea House, Perranarworthal, Cornwall. December 1924

A general close up view of the front of Goonvrea House with the conservatory to the left. In 1980, Rex Barratt writes in his book, Stately Homes in and Around Truro, "Goonvrea, probably built by the Fox family of Falmouth and later owned and occupied by Sir Frederick Martin Williams, M.P. for Truro (1865-1878), who was a director of the Perran Iron Foundry and the first Provincial Grand Master of Mark Masons of Cornwall. Later owners were J.P. Paull, and W.E. Harris, who was there in 1939. During the last war it was utilised by U.S. troops and is now a well-known hotel". The hotel was owned by Tony and Joyce Webb and is reported to have been devastated by fire in 1982. By the early 1990s new build houses were erected on the site. The stable block remained standing and has since been converted into houses. Photographer Arthur William Jordan

© From the collection of the RIC