Skip to main content

Home > Places > Crowan

Crowan Collection

Choose a picture from our collection for your Wall Art and Photo Gifts

13 Items

Background imageCrowan Collection: St Crewennas Church, Crowan, Cornwall. Around 1860

St Crewennas Church, Crowan, Cornwall. Around 1860
The St Aubyn altar frontal and candlesticks on the altar in Crowan Parish Church before the restoration. Built in the 15th century, the church underwent substantial restoration by J.P

Background imageCrowan Collection: Interior of St Crewennas Church, Crowan, Cornwall. Probably after 1907

Interior of St Crewennas Church, Crowan, Cornwall. Probably after 1907
Interior view of Crowan Parish Church showing the low arch between the chancel and north aisle. Built in the 15th century, the church underwent substantial restoration by J.P. St Aubyn in 1872

Background imageCrowan Collection: Donkey shay with E. J. Hampton and others in Calloose Lane, Leedstown, Crowan, near Hayle

Donkey shay with E. J. Hampton and others in Calloose Lane, Leedstown, Crowan, near Hayle, Cornwall. 1903-1904
E.J. Hampton in a donkey shay in Calloose Lane, Leedstown, with Mr Tremellin (or Tremelling) holding his young son Willie. Archie Gus Trewella stands by the donkey

Background imageCrowan Collection: Clowance House, Crowan, Cornwall. Before 10th February 1908

Clowance House, Crowan, Cornwall. Before 10th February 1908
The exterior of Clowance House. Clowance House suffered two serious fires, in 1837 and 1843, and was largely rebuilt and remodelled following the second fire

Background imageCrowan Collection: St Crewennas Church, Crowan, Cornwall. Probably after 1907

St Crewennas Church, Crowan, Cornwall. Probably after 1907
The interior of Crowan Parish Church showing the nave looking east. Built in the 15th century, the church underwent substantial restoration by J.P. St Aubyn in 1872

Background imageCrowan Collection: Clowance House, Crowan, Cornwall. Probably 1907

Clowance House, Crowan, Cornwall. Probably 1907
The exterior of Clowance House. Clowance House suffered two serious fires, in 1837 and 1843, and was largely rebuilt and remodelled following the second fire

Background imageCrowan Collection: Bolankan, Crowan, Cornwall. 1962

Bolankan, Crowan, Cornwall. 1962
Bolankan Farmhouse at Crowan. Photographer: Charles Woolf

Background imageCrowan Collection: St Crewennas Church, Crowan, Cornwall. 1957

St Crewennas Church, Crowan, Cornwall. 1957
Exterior view of Crowan Parish Church from the south. Built in the 15th century, the church underwent substantial restoration by J.P. St Aubyn in 1872. Photographer: Charles Woolf

Background imageCrowan Collection: The Lodge, Clowance, Crowan, Cornwall. Probably 1907

The Lodge, Clowance, Crowan, Cornwall. Probably 1907
The Lodge at the entrance to Clowance House. Clowance was formerly the home of the St Aubyn family, from around 1380 to 1923

Background imageCrowan Collection: Font at St Crewennas Church, Crowan, Cornwall. Probably after 1907

Font at St Crewennas Church, Crowan, Cornwall. Probably after 1907
Built in the 15th century, Crowan Parish Church underwent substantial restoration by J.P. St Aubyn in 1872. Photographer: John Charles Burrow

Background imageCrowan Collection: St Crewennas Church, Crowan, Cornwall. Around 1860

St Crewennas Church, Crowan, Cornwall. Around 1860
The interior of Crowan Parish Church looking east to the altar, before restoration. Built in the 15th century, the church underwent substantial restoration by J.P. St Aubyn in 1872

Background imageCrowan Collection: St Crewennas Church, Crowan, Cornwall. Probably around 1900

St Crewennas Church, Crowan, Cornwall. Probably around 1900
North west view of the exterior of Crowan Parish Church. Built in the 15th century, the church underwent substantial restoration by J.P. St Aubyn in 1872. Photographer: John Charles Burrow

Background imageCrowan Collection: Interior of St Crewennas Church, Crowan, Cornwall. Probably after 1907

Interior of St Crewennas Church, Crowan, Cornwall. Probably after 1907
Interior view of Crowan Parish Church showing the north arcade from the east. Built in the 15th century, the church underwent substantial restoration by J.P. St Aubyn in 1872


All Professionally Made to Order for Quick Shipping