Skip to main content
Home > Places > Perranporth

Perranporth Gallery

Choose from 72 pictures in our Perranporth collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.


Red House Restaurant and Donald Healeys Garage, Boscawen Road, Perranporth, Perranzabuloe, Cornwall. Around 1925 Featured Perranporth Image

Red House Restaurant and Donald Healeys Garage, Boscawen Road, Perranporth, Perranzabuloe, Cornwall. Around 1925

The Red House Restaurant and Donald Healey's Garage with a fully laden charabanc AF 3771 outside and three other vehicles including a small sports car and two motor bikes. Mitchells & Son Butcher can be seen to the left of the restaurant. Photograph taken at the junction of St Piran's Road and Boscawen Road. Photographer: Arthur William Jordan

© From the collection of the RIC

Golf Course, Perranporth, Perranzabuloe, Cornwall. 6th June 1910 Featured Perranporth Image

Golf Course, Perranporth, Perranzabuloe, Cornwall. 6th June 1910

View from Perranporth golf course over the beach to the town. Nobel's explosives works can be seen on top of the hill at Cligga Head. Two ladies and a gentleman are standing in the foreground. Photographer: Herbert Hughes

© From the collection of the RIC

Cliffs, Club, Coast, Coastal, Cornish, Dynamite, North, Sand, Sea

Remains of the French three-masted barque Seine at Perranporth, Cornwall. 1901 Featured Perranporth Image

Remains of the French three-masted barque Seine at Perranporth, Cornwall. 1901

The remains of the French three-masted steel barque Seine driven ashore at Perranporth in December 1900. The photograph was taken in the summer of 1901. At 2185 tons gross, the Seine was built in 1889 by La Porte in Rouen and owned by A.D. Bordes et Fils of Bordeaux. Eighty one days out of Iquique and bound for Falmouth carrying nitrates, she was driven ashore at Perranporth on 27th December 1900. Her master was Captain Guimper. All crew members were rescued by the combined efforts of the St Agnes and Perranporth rocket brigades. Photographer: Herbert Hughes

© From the collection of the RIC