Skip to main content

Looking over the back yards of houses in River Street and John Street to St Georges Road, Truro, Cornwall. Before 1902

Please Select A License Option

Flat fee up to A2 size

Flat fee up to A2 size

^ Please refine your license choice

Other options available, please contact us for more details

The tower and roof of the Parish Church of St George the Martyr can be seen right of centre, with the roof and back window of St George's School, including the school bell and weather cock, on the left. Isambard Kingdom Brunel's timber fanned Carvedras Viaduct is in the distance. This viaduct was replaced by an all stone structure which opened on 17th August 1902. Photographer: Unknown

Copyright © From the collection of the RIC

Media ID 19056773

Date: 8th June 2019

County: Cornwall

Location Name: 50.263195, -5.051041

: TRURI : TRUger.8

Image Size: 7893 x 6001 Pixels

Filesize is 10.58MB

Associated Categories: Truro

Keywords: city, cornish, rail, railway, street, vane, victorian, view, wooden