Skip to main content
[email protected]
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004
Home > Agriculture

Agriculture Gallery

Available as Framed Photos, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 68 pictures in our Agriculture collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Photos, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


The Fourburrow Hunt, Tregothnan Lodge, Tresillian, Cornwall. Around 1911 Featured Agriculture Print

The Fourburrow Hunt, Tregothnan Lodge, Tresillian, Cornwall. Around 1911

The Fourburrow Hunt at Tregothnan Lodge. Mrs Brickman the master's daughter is sitting side saddle on the horse on the left, Lady Falmouth is standing in the centre and the Master, Mr Aubrey Wallis is standing behind. Tregothnan has been home to the Boscawen family since 1334. The house was rebuilt by Edward Boscawen (1787-1841), fourth Viscount and First Earl of Falmouth, near the site of an older mansion. Tregothnan has the largest historic garden in Cornwall. It is open to the public for one weekend every year. Photographer: Arthur William Jordan

© From the collection of the RIC

Two women milking cows in a field, St Just in Penwith, Cornwall. Late 1800s Featured Agriculture Print

Two women milking cows in a field, St Just in Penwith, Cornwall. Late 1800s

A stereoscopic view of two women milking cows in a field in the St Just in Penwith area. Three farm buildings are in the background. It is possible that the cows being milked are Welsh Blacks. This breed of cattle is said to have been very similar to the now extinct breed, the Cornish Black, sharing the same characteristics of being smaller in size than most cattle and having white horns with black tips. Photographer: Arthur William Jordan

© From the collection of the RIC

Farm workers, St Merryn, Cornwall. Early 1900s Featured Agriculture Print

Farm workers, St Merryn, Cornwall. Early 1900s

Farm workers beside a stone cottage in a field by the sea with Gull Rock in the background. Probably taken on Trevose Barton. At either side two horses and carts. The two men on the left, with a third horse and cart just visible behind them, are more formally dressed, and are possibly supervising. The cart belonged to William Wherry of St Merryn, who was at Trevorgus farm until around 1908. Photographer: Unknown

© From the collection of the RIC