Waterfall Gardens, Truro, Cornwall. Before 1902
Waterfall Gardens with the Parish Church of St George the Martyr on the left and Isambard Kingdom Brunel's timber fanned Carvedras Viaduct on the right. This viaduct was replaced by an all stone structure which opened on 17th August 1902. Waterfall Gardens opened in 1893 and were later incorporated into Victoria Gardens, created to commemorate the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Victoria in 1897. Photographer: Unknown.
© From the collection of the RIC