Skip to main content
[email protected]
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004

Joyce Greenham Gallery

Available as Framed Prints, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 122 pictures in our Joyce Greenham collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Prints, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


Ince Castle, Elm Gate, St Stephens by Saltash, Cornwall. 1961 Featured Print

Ince Castle, Elm Gate, St Stephens by Saltash, Cornwall. 1961

The main facade of Ince Castle, seen under scaffolding, during alteration work which included the addition of French windows to allow more light to the dark ground floor and extension of the service wing. The Grade I listed mansion house is thought to be the earliest brick house in Cornwall and overlooks the River Lynher, near Saltash. It was built by Henry Killigrew, Member of Parliament for West Looe, in the mid 17th century. The house was then bought by Truro merchant Edward Norsworthy in 1652. In 1722 the house was owned by John Hobart, 1st Earl of Buckinghamshire, before being sold to Pendock Neale, husband of Harriot Eliot of St Germans. In 1805, Ince was sold to Edward Smith. The house was inherited by his stepdaughter, Mary Smith, who lived there with her husband, Captain Henry Crease of the Royal Navy, and family until the 1850s. The house became rundown until it was bought and substantially remodelled by Montague Eliot (later to become 8th Earl of St Germans) in 1918. Between 1922 and 1937, Ince was owned by H.R. Somerset (known as Bobby), a well known yachtsman and founder member of the Royal Ocean Racing Club. His yacht, Jolie Brise, was the first winner of the Fastnet Race and was housed in the boathouse at Ince. Mr and Mrs James Bryce Allen owned the house between 1937 and 1960 when it was sold to Patricia, Viscountess Boyd, who was married to former Colonial Secretary Alan Lennox-Boyd, 1st Viscount Boyd of Merton. The gardens were created in the 1960s by Patricia, Lady Boyd, a keen plantswoman and vice-president of Cornwall Garden Society. Their son, Simon Lennox-Boyd, 2nd Viscount Boyd of Merton, and daughter in law, Alice, Lady Boyd, lived in the house between 1994 and 2018. Photographer: Charles Woolf .

© RIC, photographer Charles Woolf

Visiting group near Giant's Quoits after they fell, St Keverne, Cornwall. 9th January 1966 Featured Print

Visiting group near Giant's Quoits after they fell, St Keverne, Cornwall. 9th January 1966

The visiting group includes Mr Nicholls on the right and probably the photographer Charles Woolf in the centre. The Giant's Quoits stood on the cliffs of Manacle Point until they fell in early 1966 and were subsequently re-erected in 1967 in their current location near Rosenithon as the St Keverne Stone Company quarries expanded. Photographer: Joyce Greenham / Charles Woolf.

© © RIC

Remains of pilchard cellars, Port Gaverne, St Endellion, Cornwall. 1973 Featured Print

Remains of pilchard cellars, Port Gaverne, St Endellion, Cornwall. 1973

Port Gaverne was once a busy port used to export slate from the nearby Delabole slate quarry. It was also a very active seining port and the pilchard cellars were capable of processing around 1000 tons of fish per week. Two of the four large pilchard cellars built in the early 1800s are now owned by the National Trust, these being the Rashleigh and Union cellars. National Trust signage can be seen to the left of the opening in the stone wall. Photographer: Charles Woolf .

© RIC, photographer Charles Woolf