Skip to main content

Towns Gallery

Available as Prints and Gift Items

Choose from 10 pictures in our Towns collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.


Westgate Street, Launceston, Cornwall. 1965
Westgate Street, Launceston, Cornwall. 1965
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Broad Street, Launceston, Cornwall. 1965
Broad Street, Launceston, Cornwall. 1965
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
3 Broad Street, Launceston, Cornwall. 1965
3 Broad Street, Launceston, Cornwall. 1965
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
War memorial, Town Square, Launceston, Cornwall. 1924
War memorial, Town Square, Launceston, Cornwall. 1924
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Old Bridge, Launceston, Cornwall. 7th July 1921
Old Bridge, Launceston, Cornwall. 7th July 1921
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
The bridge, Wadebridge, Cornwall. Early 1900s
The bridge, Wadebridge, Cornwall. Early 1900s
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
20 Church Street, Launceston, Cornwall. 1975
20 Church Street, Launceston, Cornwall. 1975
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Broad Street, Launceston, Cornwall. 1959
Broad Street, Launceston, Cornwall. 1959
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Building the HTP warehouse on Malpas Road, Truro, Cornwall. Around 1911
Building the HTP warehouse on Malpas Road, Truro, Cornwall. Around 1911
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Henver Road, Newquay, Cornwall. 1977
Henver Road, Newquay, Cornwall. 1977
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Building the HTP warehouse on Malpas Road, Truro, Cornwall. Around 1911 Featured Print

Building the HTP warehouse on Malpas Road, Truro, Cornwall. Around 1911

Warehouse being built for HTP (Hosken, Trevithick and Polkinhorn), who were agricultural and grain merchants. View of the frame of the building with scaffolding and gangs of workers, including possibly a supervisor wearing a bowler hat in the centre of the photograph. Some workers are standing precariously on the top girder and many are holding the tools of their trade. The architect was Alfred J. Cornelius and the warehouse was completed in 1911. The building was later converted into 9 apartments as part of the Poltisco Wharf development. Photographer: Arthur William Jordan

© From the collection of the RIC